.

.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Believe in SS501... until Forever

Today, I just got home and immediately opened my pc. I checked for the latest videos of Kim Hyun Joong and also SS501. And then there is this certain video that caught my attention. It says there that it has English subs so I watched the vid. And would you believe, from start to finish, I ended up crying. I was so touched and amazed by the love of Double S to their fans. It was a very heart-warming clip and this made me proud of them. I hope those people who are criticizing them would know that they are hurting the boys feelings and they should not create rumors about them. Triple S will be always be beside Double S to protect them and to love them... until forever.... We believe you and we love you guys!!!!



                                           credits:reena29shadow@yt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails