.

.

Monday, September 20, 2010

TV Broadcast of K-POP MEETS P-POP: Kim Hyun Joong and Beast Live in Manila

I wasn't able to post earlier today because the time seemed to stop for a lot of Triple S here in the Philippines when the broadcast of the said concert was shown around 10:30pm. We were all waiting patiently until it was Kim Hyun Joong's set. ^^ Even if I have already watched it live, I still wanted to see it on tv. And when he finally showed up, I was screaming my head off,(to think I feel very sick today) and I felt again the excitement I felt during the concert. It immediately brought back the times when we were stalking Hyun Joong in his hotel and was patiently waiting if he would pass by the hall. I missed him.... :'( Anyways, For those who haven't watched the whole concert, this is your chance. Although in this video, our birthday song for Hyun Joong was not aired, but still you can watch his performances and some interviews. ^^  Thanks to pbotaph for uploading it in you tube ^^


Part 1



Part 2


Part 3


Part 4 


Part 5 


Part 6


Part 7


Part 8


Part 9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails