.

.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Young Saeng tweeted!

Waaahhh... I'm so so late in posting this. My internet connection was having a problem last night so I wasn't able to go online. And now that my net is fixed, so many updates have happened already, and one is Young Saeng's tweet! He even tweeted a picture of him, Steven Lee and Kyu Jong together when they were in Las Vegas! Oh my, I'm so happy that he tweets often. Hope we'll hear from him again. ^^


mystyle1103 http://twitpic.com/2lh01y with Steven and Kyujong in Las Vegas commemoration photo *snap*!!
 



and his second tweet around midnight. ^^


mystyle1103 Learnt a little from JiBin..Frankly speaking, I don't know how to use this - - I tried (to use) so that I won't fall behind times;; I don't know anything other than this but I'm still playing this - - Eats up my battery so fast.. This twitter thing, I just have to write words myself right? ke

credits: translation by xiaochu of Quiante501

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails