.

.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

[Eng Translation] Heo Young Saeng's 'Let it Go' Lyrics

Found another translation of 'Let it Go' song since blogger deleted some of my posts. >_< 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Credits : (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Rap)내게 무심한 듯 차갑기만 한 니 맘 난 잘 모를 것만 같아 니가 난 어려워
Rap) Like being indifferent towards me, your cold heart is just like as if I don¡¯t know you are hard on me

아직까지 해보고 해도 이런 여자라서 좁고 좁은 소심한 나라서 매일 돌고 돌아 계속
Not many woman like this you have tried so far, timid me is continues to go round and round everyday

이런 내가 그런 네게 자꾸 끌려가 불안할 뿐인데 아파질 뿐인데
This kind of me kept being attracted by that kind of you, just being uneasy, just being hurt

제발 뭐라도 말을 해봐 내게 답답하게 거짓말이라도 해봐 넌 갑갑하게
Please whatever you try to say is frustrating to me, try to lie you will be frustrating

——

시간 따윈 없다 밀고 당기며 너를 얻기엔
No time to give and take in order to get you

아쉬울 것도 없다 너 말고도 많으니
Nothing to regret, because there are many more besides you

아쉬울 것도 없다 너 말고도 많으니
There is only one chance, don’t ask for more

아니면 쿨하게 보내줄게
Otherwise I will coolly send you away

just let it go let it go let it go
just let it go let it go let it go

원래 이런 난데 모르지 않을 텐데
This is how I am, you just didn’t know that

I just let it go let it go let it go.. oh no
I just let it go let it go let it go.. oh no

망설일 필요 없어 그 까짓 거
Don’t need to hesitate, that we came till that point

시작 조차 없다 니가 날 가지고 또 잰다면
Not even starting, you have me and if you leave me again

손해 볼 것도 없다 원래 혼자였으니
I have nothing to lose, because I was alone originally

진심이 없다면 나도 줄 게 없어
If you are not sincere, I have nothing to give you too

원래 넌 내께 아니었으니
Because you are not mine originally

just let it go let it go let it go
just let it go let it go let it go

원래 이런 난데 모르지 않을 텐데
This is how I am, you just didn’t know that

I just let it go let it go let it go.. oh no
I just let it go let it go let it go.. oh no

망설일 필요 없어 그 까짓 거
Don’t need to hesitate, that we came till that point

모르겠니 모르겠니
Don’t you know, don’t you know

강한 척 하는 말 뒤에 숨은 내 맘
My heart hidden behind the pretentious strong words

아닌 척 가는 척
Pretending it’s not, pretending to go

내민 손 놓치지 말란 말
Saying take my outstretched hand

just let it go let it go let it go
just let it go let it go let it go

원래 이런 난데 모르지 않을 텐데
This is how I am, you just didn’t know that

I just let it go let it go let it go.. oh no
I just let it go let it go let it go.. oh no

망설일 필요 없어 그 까짓 거
Don’t need to hesitate, that we came till that point

—–

Rap) 너 땜에 지쳐가도 모른 척 못 본 척 그게 난 너무 아파와
Rap) Even when I become exhausted because of you, I pretend not to know, pretend not to see, that started to make me hurt

차라리 싫다면 속 시원하게 싫다고 솔직하게 가 달라고 그게 난 더 낫잖아
I’d rather you let it out and say you hate it when you do, frankly asking me to leave, that would be better for me

니 말이 어려워 니 맘을 모를 것 같애 모든 게 장난인지 착각해 버릴 것 같애 Your words are difficult, like your heart which I don’t understand, I thought everything was a joke, like throwing away everything

조금만 마음을 열어 확실히 말해줘 뭐가 됐든 니 말에 따라줄게 난
Open your hear alittle, tell me for sure, I will follow whatever you say will do

1 comment:

  1. i see different translation at http://cllslam10.blogspot.com/2011/05/lyrics-trans-heo-young-saengs-let-it-go.html

    I'm so confused which one is right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails