.

.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Heo Young Saeng climbs the charts in Soribada

Wow!!! I am so happy!!! I was busy streaming in Soribada and at the same time listening to Hyung Jun's 'Music High' when one of my Triple S friends, Cheezeemelt gave an update of Young Saeng's 'Let it Go' in Soribada. It was at number 13 as of 1am KST! I was so thrilled since I really wanted him to win, he deserves to win!!! And it went up by 5 notches, from number 13 to number 8 as of 2am KST! Finally, it reached number 5! Wait a minute, am I seeing this clearly? the numbers have significance isn't it? Number 13 was when Young Saeng made his fist comeback stage in Music Bank, and then up by 5 notch and then reached number 5 which is of course the number of members of SS501! ^^ Love it!! ^^ Keep streaming Triple S!! We are almost there!! We can definitely make him number 1!!! ^^





2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails