.

.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Heo Young Saeng performs 'Out the Club' and 'Let it Go' in Music Bank for his Comeback

Yesterday was his scheduled comeback, and I woke up early just to see his performance. Luckily, we have KBS Channel so I was able to watch it on our television. I was acble to actually record it with my camera, and I was controlling my scream when I saw him! If you would be hearing my recorded version, I was about to say his name at the beginning but realized that I was recording the performance, so I covered my own mouth!! kekeke ^^ He performed my favorite song on his album, and it would be 'Out the Club'. ^^ And my, oh my, he was wearing shades!!! How cool was that!!! ^^ I was super happy yesterday!!! Of course I love all of his songs, but 'Out the Club' was on the top of my list. ^^ Anyways for those who haven't seen it yet, here you go!!! Heo Young Saeng Mansae!!!! ^^

Out the Club



Let it Go


credits: 4everKPOPgirl01@yt + ReLoppACrazy@yt

And by the way here is my recorded video ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails