.

.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng in April Issue for Sparkling Magazine.

Okay I have posted this whn I purchased the magazin but when blogger was down, they deleted my post! >_< I never realize it until someone asks me why my post was missing. So I giess I need to re-think what I have just said that time. ( the only problem is I have a bad memory >_< ) Anyway, here it goes.

Last thurs, May 12, I woke up at 10am, trying my luck to look for the latest issue of Sparkling Magazine since someone told me they have released it already and it features Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng when they were here in the Philippines. The nearest mall was a jeepney ride away. When I got there, I immediately went to all the magazine stands and bookstores to check for it. Unfortunately, they said they still don't have it. Since I don't want to give up, I decided to go to other 2 malls I know. The next mall I have reached was a bigger one, but yet again all the stores doesn't have the latest issue yet. I tried the last mall I went to and asked for the first magazine stand I saw for the said magazine. The guy said they don't have it yet. I've searched high and low but none of them has the latest one yet. After an hour and a half, I decided to go home since I need to go to work later that night.  On my way, I passed by the magazine stand which I first ran into. This time, I saw a man with a cart in front of it. I tried my luck, even though I've already asked him. I said 'Do you have the latest issue of Sparkling Magazine?'. The man said 'Ma'm sorry we don't have it yet' then the man with a cart interrupted our conversation. 'It's already here' then hands me over the latest issue! ^^ I was so happy and immediately bought it! ^^ So here it is.






I wasn't able to scan the whole page since I am reluctant to fold the magazine since it will ruin the pages. ^^ Mianhe. ^^ Don't worry, one of my Triple S sisters was able to scan the full version of it, so I'll also share it with you here. You could click the picture to enlarge it so you could read the whole article. ^^ Thanks Cheezeemelt and ivannah501 on twitter. ^^








3 comments:

  1. nice^^you're so lucky,in italy there is nothing about SS501 or kpop -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sakura ^^ before here in the Philippines, KPOP is not that popular either. but eventually, it became so big that we were also surprised. ^^ don't worry, it will reach italy, just be patient. ^^ thanks for leaving a comment. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails