.

.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong left a messsage on his Offcial Website 06.25.11

I was able to see this the moment he posted it. I think it was around 1am? But I was waiting for someone to translate it since I only know a little of korean language. And by the time I read the whole translation, I can't help but felt touched. ♥ Our Leader worried about his fans buying a lot of his album. And he wanted to protect us. T.T Awww.... Leader, we want you to win and we want you to be number 1 to repay all the hard work you have done. Don't worry Hyun Joong, buying your album makes us happier. ^^ We love the fact that you are concerned about us. And for that, we even admire you more. We are not wrong to choose you as our Idol. ^^  A man who is tough on the outside, but soft-hearted deep inside... that's our SS501 Leader Kim Hyun Joong! ^^


credits: hyun-joong.com + ss501ode.blogspot.com (english translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails