.

.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Heo Young Saeng's message from his Photo Message Book

Thanks for the translations. ^^ Without it, I won't be able to understand and read the message. Young Saeng's handwriting was artistic. ^^


Source: Heo Young Saeng Photo Message Book
Chinese translation: ForeverYS
English translation: ss501chapter.wordpress.com

Hello everyone~ I am Heo Young Saeng!! ^^
Heo Young Saeng!!
I am really happy using my name to release this Message Book..
The message left (by fans)!
I am really thankful~ ^^
To all the fans whom always give me support,
I am really thankful to everyone…
“Thank you…!!” ^^
I will become an even hardworking Young Saeng~
Please make use of this message book to create a book of great memories with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails