.

.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Just for fun: Which among the SS501 members is your destiny and why?

This is just for fun so don't rely on this too much and don't be depressed if your biased is not the one that was accidentally chosen. ^^ Try to see what answer you'll get. No cheating!!!! ^^ Who knows, it might bring a smile on your face today. ^^ I took this test and luckily, it was Hyun Joong that was picked.... and the answer I got...

Hyun Joong hugged me because we are meant to be


credits: baby24mhyne.tumblr.com + mylene@fb

2 comments:

  1. wow! that's a fantastic result for a test! glad to know it brought smile on your face ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks also for visiting my blog. ^^ Hope you won't get tired reading my posts here. ^^ I'll try to be updated as possible. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails