.

.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong: "..my house is not any place of interest.." ^^

Those fans were thinking that Hyun Joong's house is a tourist spot as well. kekeke ^^ Of course, you could see there the best scenery ever... the walking statue himself Kim Hyun Joong! ^^ Knowing the exact location of Hyun Joong's house is very difficult for me, I wonder how those fans were able to identify which one is it. But I guess you should listen to our Leader that his house is not a tourist spot, maybe he just wants some privacy as well. ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(I re-typed the wordings for those who can't read it since I'm having a hard time enlarging the picture. >_< You can also click the photo for better viewing.)

Kim Hyun Joong, A Tactful Request

News Courtesy NEWS24 + (chi trans)Annie@Hyunbar + (eng trans) kelemama@501wangja.multiply.com
Please repost with full credits.

Korean actor Kim Hyun Joong (age 25) attended the commemorative event of AEON Korean Fair at Saitama Koshigaya on  15th (event till 16th)

He carried out a talk on Korea culture in the cheer of 4000 people. The recommended places of interest in Seoul by Kim Hyun Joong is "Heard that when Japanese tourists come to Seoul, will visit Namsan Tower and Myeongdong. There's also other great places besides these. For example the Koream ancient imperial palace Gyeongbokgung. My official homepage will also upload information, please do take a look." causing everyone to laugh.

"But many fans also took my house as one of the tourist spot, came to visit very often. I'm very sorry, but my house is not any place of interest, please don't do it again." he said in a mischievous tone. All the fans went "Ahh~" regretfully.

Leader of idol group SS501, beginning his solo activities now. Starting from 9 November to begin his first solo Japan nation-wide concert tour beginning from Osaka. 'I'm working hard in the preparations, please anticipate. Hope to have a wonderful time with everyone." he said excitedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails