.

.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kim Hyung Jun's fans bought food for 'She’s Completely Insane' staff

If I would be living in Korea, I'd definitely be participating on every project that the fans of the 5 boys are doing, such as treating the staff. ^^ This is actually a way of appreciating their existence and their hard work. ^^ And I am so proud to the fans who did this for Hyung Jun. No wonder, we fans of SS501 are thoughtful because that how our idols are. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Kim Hyung Jun’s fans treat ‘She’s Completely Insane’ staff to lunch

Fans of SS501‘s Kim Hyung Jun, who is tackling a role on the KBS drama, ‘She’s Completely Insane‘, paid a visit to his film set with an extravagant meal for 100 people.

Kim Hyung Jun was all smiles when he saw his fans appear with buffet cars and boxes of healthy food for the tired staff.

Additionally, an anonymous Japanese fan also sent over a bulgogi lunch set for 100 staff members to the KBS Media Center on December 18th, surprising everyone at the scene.

Kim Hyung Jun said, “As it is my first time acting, the love of my fans is everything and keeps up my strength. I’ll build off of their love with gratitude and work harder on my acting.”

The drama will begin airing on January 7th.

Source + Photos: W Star News via Naver


credits: VITALSIGN@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails