.

.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Kim Hyung Jun's ‘What Happened in Yokohama’ (Lie to Me OST Concert BTS) #2

Here's the part 2. Did you see our Maknae's muscles? ^^ He's all grown up. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because I am going into something new called “acting”

The performance I’ve done with everyone

I do!! miss a little~!!

But even so, let’s restrain that feeling

Running towards everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you surprised…^^

I am very happy!!!

There is this song among my songs right?

“No other woman but you~”

Me too! It’s alright if there is no one else but just everyone!

Well.. lastly, Ladies & Gentleman!!!

Please give me lots of support.. for my transformation into an actor!

In that sense, we should say ‘hwaiting’ together for once

1, 2, 3~

credits: HyungJun.co.kr + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails