.

.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong with KABA in Japan

If I'd be hosting an event for Kim Hyun Joong then he suddenly gives a surprise visit, I'd probably lost my words. ^^ Imagine, a Hallyu star in front of me, would be taking a picture plus putting his hand over my shoulder? Who wouldn't get nervous? hehehe ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





KABAちゃん: “I felt nervous when the flower boy (Hyun Joong) put his hand on my shoulder”

Source: news24.jp

Original article: http://news24.jp/entertainment/news/1621073.html

Chinese translation: 雪舞天涯 @ HyunBar66.cn

English translation: tzeyin28 @ facebook.com/DS501fanpage

Japanese artist KABAちゃん (42 years old) attended Korean singer Kim Hyun Joong’s (25 years old) Japan debut single “Kiss Kiss / Lucky Guy” release commemoration that was held in Tokyo, Japan on January 23rd and met Hyun Joong whom he has always wanted to meet for the first time.

As a guest of the event, KABAちゃん watched an advance screening of the “Lucky Guy” MV with Japan fans and took press photos with Kim Hyun Joong who made a surprise appearance at the event. “So nervous…” KABAちゃん said he even perspired because he was too nervous.

Kim Hyun Joong casted in AEON Valentine’s Day commercial film. During the dance lesson, he performed an impromptu dance on stage. The fans in the venue expressed: “We’re really blessed~”, “Sometimes wild, sometimes sexy, sometimes straightforward… There are a lot of people who carry one of these personalities, but people who carry all these personalities are very rare. We want to let more people know he’s charismatic.” the fans enthusiastically said.

Kim Hyun Joong who received support from KABAちゃん and the enthusiastic fans expressed his gratitude: “I will thoroughly enjoy the following activities and become more confident thanks to everyone’s enthusiastic support.”

Kim Hyun Joong said he’s supposed to get nervous before his Japan debut, but he doesn’t feel nervous at all. “I’ll diligently complete my activities in Japan and I want to enjoy them at the same time. I want to make the whole Japan fascinated with the charisma of ‘Kiss Kiss’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails