.

.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Heo Young Saeng cuts from 'Immortal Song 2'

Okay okay forgive me if I'm posting another video here without any translations. It's just that I so wanted to share these cuts of Young Saeng from 'Immortal Song 2'. I know I've posted already yesterday his performance. But for all Triple S, you'd definitely would like to watch this clip because before he sang, he introduced himself as 'SS501 Heo Young Saeng' which I know makes us very happy and thrilled at the same time. ^^ I ALWAYS get so excited whenever any of the SS501 member includes the word 'SS501' during their introduction, and I don't know why. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Maybe because I just simply miss hearing it, especially when 5 guys would say '안녕하세요 ~ SS501 이있십니다~!

  

credits: sujeong501@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails