.

.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

[Fancam] Kim Kyu Jong reading his letter to Thai fans

This was during the romantic party. And I must say, he really is the sweetest. ^^ He read the letter using Thai language and I bet he worked hard learning to read his full letter. I was so touched with the message, thank you so much for the translator who shared the meaning of what he had said. Truly, this guy is worth keeping. ^^

Please repost with full credits! Thanks!


credits: TivonaHu@yt
 
Kyu's Letter Message
Translation by peacejerry@twitter
 
Thank you Thai fans so much for creating an impressive moment like this. I missed you so much and now that we've met, I feel so glad.

We will grow old together and will always thinking about each other, will you promise me this? I love you everyone....thank you."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails