.

.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A surprise gift from a friend: SS501 items

Once again, my friend surprised me with a gift! ^^ And this time I was totally clueless. ^^

Okay, to start the story, I woke up hearing a knock on my door. I was told I have a package being delivered to me. After signing up the papers, I saw the name of the sender. ^^ 

    
I put a smile on my face and head off to bed since I'm still sleepy. ㅋㅋㅋ After a few minutes, I decided to get up and took a shower. Once I'm up in my room, I was staring at the package, and seriously talking to myself 'Should I open it now... or later?' ㅋㅋㅋ A couple of hours had passed when I decided to open it. 

 
The moment I opened the package, my reaction was like O_O. I really do not have any idea what could it be. It's as if there's a big question mark popping above my head. ^^ Suddenly, I opened it... and then... screamed.... like a crazy girl! ^^ Yes, it's an addition to my collection! ^^ My friend SERIOUSLY gave me a surprise gift, which is totally unexpected. She didn't mention to me she's gonna send me these items. ^^ I am so happy~! I don't have Kyu Jong's album yet, I didn't have enough money to buy Hyun Joong's Lucky Limited Edition, I didn't have any green peas stuffed toy, and my cellphone looks so bare since I don't have any cellphone strap on it. ^^ The gifts were just perfect! ^^ In fact, this would be considered as one of my happiest moment! ^^ Thanks thanks... lots of thanks to my good friend. You know who you are, thank you very much for making my day! ^^









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails