.

.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng appeared on Kim Hyung Jun's Showcase 06.29.30

As soon, I got home from work, I immediately checked for any updates about our boys. And what do you know.... Kyu and Young Sang was at Maknae's showcase last night. I waslike 'What the... in a matter of hours, it seems I've missed almost an entire decade! T_T But thanks for our Triple S sisters who were kind enough to share the videos that happened last night. Huge thanks to all of you! ^^ I'll need to do a lot of errands today, so I guess I'll be watching this later tonight. ^^ I'm so excited! ^^ It was also said that Jung Min was also at the showcase. SS501 brotherly love.... I so love it!!!!! ^^ 



credits: kyudreamm@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails