.

.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

[Eng Subs] Kim Hyun Joong featured on ETN Entertainment Station W - Japan 07.30.12

I already knew how popular our Leader is, but seeing this news still makes me feel overwhelmed about the number of people waited in line just to see him and support him . No wonder Hyun Joong himself was grateful to the point that he did the handshake to every fan that was present that day. ^^ And for the fans who attended his concert, I so envy you. I really wanted to see Hyun Joong perform 'Let's Party' live. I wish I will be able to witness it in the near future. T_T Watching this video clip made me realize one thing...... I miss him.... T_T



credits: Jackiek606@yt

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Hyun Joongie!!!!!!!!!!!
    He wins today Best Asia Artist Award at
    2012 Asia Song Festival!!!!!!!!!
    Such a great honour.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails