.

.

Monday, September 24, 2012

[Fancam] Heo Young Saeng performs SS501 Medley in his Concert in Tokyo Japan 09.22.12

Sorry if I'm flooding my posts full of Young Saeng's updates. I just can't help it. He's making news now and it's a must that I share this with you all. Been waiting for fancams and now that it has been uploaded, I started to panic thinking which one to watch first. First song he sang was 'Kokoro', next is 'Distance', then he sang 'Live', and lastly it's 'Lucky Days'. All from their Japanese album. ^^ I love the smile he made at 4:02-4:06. I am so happy that our boys are singing their songs in their solo concerts. ^^ Huge thanks to this fancam, we were able to witness what Young Saeng did in his concert. Hopefully someone can upload also the 'Love Ya' part. ^^



credits: madeleine + yssilver1103@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails