.

.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong left a message on his Official Website: Will come back with great drama and album 09.17.12

I was missing Hyun Joong a lot, and surprisingly, he left a message in his Official Website. ^^ I'm thinking... maybe he felt the longing of his fans for him. ㅋㅋㅋ I know that there are a lot of fans wondering what he has been doing nowadays. And so, here he is to tell you what he's been up to lately. Our hardworking Hyun Joong still eager to share his latest activities to us. I also love the pose he did for the picture. ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HyunJoong 20th Message


It's been a long time to write at the official website.
Despite of today's typhoon, I've been busy doing this and that like practicing for the City Conquest promotion in Japan, filming, and preparing a new album.
I am preparing songs and choreography scheduled to be released next year..
I am not lying and taking only rest even during the time off ㅋㅋㅋ
I will work hard in filming City Conquest, please watch it later, and let your friends informed and watch it^^
I watched the edited version of it, objectively speaking, I enjoyed it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Now autumn is here after hot summer and Chuseok(Korean thanksgiving) is coming soon, are you guys gonna visit your home town??
Have a safe trip^^ without any accident..
I also wanna film and release my album in Korea T_T
I'm itching madly...cuz nothing's been shown to the public even if I've been working...feel like I am doing nothing, even if I've been busy. I might... get sentimental in the fall.
Just kidding^^
I am sorry these days I have not cared much of my official website. I am gonna come back with a great(daebak) album and a great(daebak) drama^^
Please stay tuned and ready for catching up with me, I am dreaming and preparing for something new, as always^^
Don't complain everytime, when I make a big push and I take time off. -- I am gonna suprise you ㅋㅋ
Oh, and^^ this is my gift, 'HJ in Mir mode'(*photo he posted with this message)



credits: hyun-joong.com + OnlyKHJtimes (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails