.

.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Photos of Heo Young Saeng playing for FC ONE in Osaka today 06.22.13

I have been collecting the photos since this morning and I must say, he's really cute in some of these pictures. ^^ Can't help but say ' Young Saeng is sooo cute!' Especially when  he's wearing that pin on his hair! ㅋㅋㅋ The game ended with FC ONE winning! Congratulations! And I heard Young Saeng did not goal any but received an award? I wonder what could it be? For being cute? ㅎㅎㅎ 아무튼 축하해요 허영생씨!! ^^

*Added more photos ^^ That last picture is the cutest!!! ♥♥♥






 













credits: @RiCeLyN + @vcjuyeon + @SSSaya_4000 + @RenriSak0830 + @yjblu2s + @FCONE_JAPAN + @ys_rino + @mk3145 + @younsaeng + @ramu1128 + @Madeleine_hys

4 comments:

  1. He so adorable .....
    I'm a fan of him so I want to know more about him so do he really smoke ??? Just wondering...

    Anyways he is so cute and adorable....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm... I'm not certain but I think he do. ^^ Maybe that's the manly side of him. ^^ For me, I don't see anything wrong with it. ^^

      Delete
    2. Yea I don't have any problem with it. . Most of my family smoke...lol..
      Lol maybe .. his bad boy side *joke* hehe .. but he is so damn hot....

      Delete
    3. me too. a lot of my friends do smoke too. heehehe. true, he surely does look hot ^^

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails