.

.

Monday, October 28, 2013

HD Photos of SS501 Members in Heo Young Saeng's '0513 My Story' Concert 10.26.13

Last but not the least, here is my post of HD photos of SS501 Members in Young Saeng's event. What's there not to love on these pictures? They are all lovely to look at, and my heart still touched with the images I am seeing. It's been so long since we last saw them together in one stage. Now that we have witnessed it, still feeling surreal about it. Leader Kim Hyun Joong, Prince Heo Young Saeng, Forever Center Kim Kyu Jong, Sexy Charisma Park Jung Min, Maknae Kim Hyung Jun... Thank you for putting a smile on our faces. Thank you for keeping your promise. Thank you for being the guys that you are right now. I'll be forever thankful that I became your fan. 김현중 허영생 김규종 박정민 김형준 더블에스오공일 만세!! 트리플에스 만세!!

























credits: www.carprediem501.com + kimkyujong.com.cn + http://blog.naver.com/qhalclsrn12?Redirect=Log&logNo=30178430278

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails